Banquet Server/Event Server
As the food service representative in the restaurant or banquet areas of the facility, the function of the Server is to provide customer enthusiasm, adhere to the operations standards of the restaurant or banquet areas, present the food and drink menus, fulfill the food and beverage needs of the guests, and help to exceed the guests needs and expectations by always representing and maintaining the prestige of the restaurant and banquet facilities.
- Assists restaurant administration team, kitchen staff and bartenders with operations, preparations and service to always ensure the highest level of guest experiences.
- While taking drink orders, check guests identifications and observes guests behavior to alcohol in order to ensure compliance with all food and beverage regulations, State laws and venue policies.
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation protocols of the restaurant and banquet areas, which includes, but is not limited to the daily assigned servers’ tasks to be maintained throughout the hours of operation and prior to the end of shift, or closing.
- Maintains personal hygiene standards and adheres to hygiene requirements of the venue.
- Practices safety standards within the restaurant and banquet areas and operations of all equipment, tools, service ware and utensils in order to prevent injuries or unwanted incidents.
- Advises restaurant administration team when there are low quantities of any goods, stock inventories, ingredients, service ware, utensils or equipment.
- Maintains complete familiarity and enthusiastic presentation of food and beverage menu in order to appropriately represent all selections and fulfill the expectations of the guests.
- Interacts with patrons and fulfills orders for food and beverages.
- Supports kitchen and bartending staff in order to attentively fulfill orders for guests.
- Maintains the quality control and timeliness of all served rounds of food and beverages.
- Maintains guest focus in order to nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Interacts with customers, notifies restaurant administration team of comments or complaints, and always strives for excellent customer relations for the success of the restaurant and banquet operations, service levels and presentation.